For a good time come to Reno for the AAF annual meeting.
And while you’re there-
- You can learn why 52 pilots and 80 mechanics working for Cal Fire are smiling.
- You can have free cocktails.
- Be with people willing to listen to you and tell you why you are wrong.
- Who has given one hundred and ninety eight thousand dollars to the families of fallen aerial firefighters.
- Who the Houkarians are.
- If turtlefrogs exist.
- What makes a guy want to fly a helicopter.
- How much a tanker pilots ego actually weighs and how much does it diminish the useful load.
- How Air Attacks unwind.
- What could possibly go wrong!
- Would it be useful to have an international air attack academy?
- Is it realistic to think there could be a large purpose built airtanker?
- Could we all be friends and build one?
- Why are SEATS not called SEAT as there is only one seat?
- Who’s planning your future? Could it be you?
Have a voice-
Be part of the problem. Why leave it to others?